Actors looking for expert help with:
- Drama School auditions
- Sharpening the acting saw constantly and consistently
- Raise your chances for success with professional castings
- Improve you unique CV and skills
- Work on accents and dialects
- Think and feel better in your mind and body day to day
- Acting industry knowledge that majority of actors do NOT use and should.
The most important ingredient is you. Your goals. My job is to best give you the tools so you can achieve them.
I teach one on one. It focuses all the attention on just you for the time we are together. If you're in a group you can get lost and pay a handsome amount of money to do so.
I either visit my students at their homes, if preferable to you (travel expenses will be added) or in South London (Croydon Area).
and set up a meeting.